Repair and manufacture of Tonneau covers for all makes of Bakkies
Benefits of a tonneau cover:
- Protection – The cover will protect whatever it is that you are transporting from falling out as well as from the elements.
- Improved mileage – With a tonneau cover installed, your vehicle will be more aerodynamic, causing it to generate less air drag. This will translate in an improvement in your mileage by about 5% due to the open bed being closed off.
- Security – Keeping your precious cargo out of sight and out of the mind of potential thieves is a sure step towards protecting your equipment. A tonneau cover does just that; it covers up whatever you are hauling, keeping it out of plain sight.
- Organisation – Tonneau covers help to keep things in their place, protecting against the wind that so often attributes to the shifting of supplies. Load up your vehicle and trust that everything will be exactly how you left it when you arrive at your destination.
- Value – With all of these features of a tonneau cover, your vehicle will do well to save you money now and make you more money upon resale. A tonneau cover will help to save you money from low gas mileage, lost/damaged cargo and theft. It will also protect the bed of your truck and help to prevent serious damage that will cause repairs to be needed.
Why not ensure that you are covered by requesting a free quote for our boot liners and tonneau covers, specially designed for you.