With Biocide Systems™ South Africa’s line of Bio-Shocker™ products you can remove the toughest smells, like never before! Our revolutionary technology brings the industrial odour eliminating tool, “Chlorine Dioxide” to you. Readily available, safe and affordable.
Easily and effectively eliminates organic and chemical odours caused by:
Cigarettes, Pet Urine, Vomit, Spoiled food, Mold, Mildew, Petrol, Diesel, Paint, Fish, Fire, Flooding, Trash, Sweat, Cooking, Soured milk, Waste and any other type of toxic odour you can think of.
Simple to use: just shake, add water and walk away! Safe in all vehicles and home interiors, on hard and soft surface and fast acting.
Non-toxic, Eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. No harmful residue, VOCs or Carcinogens.